• English
  • italiano

Umbertide

Rif. 76
€ 620.000,-

Umbertide
Details

A restored  stone-built farmhouse on 2 floors, 6km from Umbertide by
asphalt road, at an altitude of 500m, and close to the Umbria/Toscana borders.
The property is self-contained,  and set in a plot of 3,600 m2 which is totally
fenced and screened from the road by mature trees.The house itself is situated 100m from the public road and enjoys a stunning panoramic position,  with nothing to offend the eye.A structural refurbishment has been carried out to current antiseismic norms, with a comlete new roof in traditional style. With a living space of 200m2,  60% is fully habitable and the remaining 40% has been prepared to a high standard, ready for minor refinishing to taste, with no structural work required.With a suitable project,  permission could be obtained for enlarging the main building by as much as 100m2,  and additionaly, outbuildings amounting to 80m2 and currently in good state would be eligible for redevelopment as living space.There is an ideal sunny space for a pool, sheltered by mature trees and with minimal excavation anticipated.

GROUND FLOOR Open plan atrium with elegant staircase in seasoned bay-oak/ lounge with
fireplace/ dining area,  fully fitted kitchen,  toilet with bidet and washbasin,  and
another room, currently studio, which could be dining or occasional bedroom
space.

FIRST FLOOR 3 double bedrooms, large lounge with open fireplace, 3 bathrooms (2 prepared for finishing) and a possible kitchen/dining area

€ 620,000